Turn Your Data into Profitable Insight with Turnkey Analytics
Stop spending more time consolidating data than analysing it
With multiple sources of data to manually keep track of, a reliance on specialized internal resources for custom or ad-hoc reports, and limited real-time visibility into your operations – you need to access up-to-date and accurate data without complex, high-priced, or long implementations that ultimately rely on scarce technical resources.
- Your non-technical users don’t have the skills to build their own reports and dashboards. Instead, they have to wait on a resource-strapped IT department.
- Without any standardization or flexible formatting, all of your reports are inconsistent and hard to read – making it impossible to spot anomalies or identify trends.
- When your data lives in different places, it takes a lot of time and key resources to manually consolidate it. Before you know it, you’re making critical business decisions on an out-of-date report, or even worse, you never get the answers at all.
- You want stunning visuals from Power BI, but your data isn’t organized for you to properly use it for insight into performance.
- You need an ERP solution that provides you with accurate insight for a competitive advantage, but the daunting risk, task, and cost of data migration prevents you from taking the next step.
Fuel strategic decision making and growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Jet Analytics
We have the solution to transform your data into actionable insight with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Jet Analytics, a fast and flexible corporate business intelligence and reporting platform. By bringing all your data together in one place, Jet Analytics gives you accurate data you can rely on, with the ability to quickly perform sophisticated business analysis in Excel, Power BI, and on the web.
- Non-technical users have the power to build and modify their own reports and sophisticated dashboards inside Excel or Power BI – no database or programming expertise required!
- User-friendly Excel interface and integration makes it easy to access your business data from Dynamics 365 Business Central for 50-70% faster report writing.
- Turnkey installation in hours, with pre-built cubes, a data warehouse, and pre-built dashboards. The data warehouse automation platform we deliver gives you about 80% of the BI you need directly upon installation, saving on development costs and delivering value immediately.
- Access your analytics and reporting from virtually any device with a web browser for complete operational visibility from anywhere.
- Easily customise your data warehouse and cubes for complete control over your data and complex reporting requirements. You can also automate tasks such as script programming, security, documentation, scheduled updates and more.
- Eliminate complexity, reduce cost, and significantly decrease the risk of data migration in your Dynamics 365 Business Central implementation or upgrade with a platform to manage and organise legacy data in one place.
With easily accessible business intelligence at your fingertips, Jet Analytics is designed to improve efficiency, enhance employee productivity, and optimize business performance. And the best part is that it’s quick to install – so you can start building reports and dashboards immediately!
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Report Templates
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Dashboards
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics BI OLAP Cubes and Tabular Models
- Pre-built Microsoft Dynamics Data Warehouse
- Automated Data Warehousing
- Streamlined Data Migration from Legacy Systems
Contact us today to arrange a demo to see how Jet Analytics can help your business.
January 17, 2022
Microsoft allows organisations to store Dynamics 365 data in Europe
Starting on January 1, 2023, Microsoft gave European companies and governments the option to only store their data on data servers in Europe. Until recently, this often happened in other regions such [...]
2022 was a great business year for Microsoft. What does that mean for you?
2022 was another great business year for Microsoft. And as a direct consequence, that made last year also a good one for their customers and partners. Despite the economic and social turmoil [...]
How complex is your next ERP implementation or cloud upgrade?
It is generally known that the proper implementation of new ERP or CRM software is not an easy task. More and more often, organisations realize that implementing software is so much more [...]