Jet Global price changes
Jet Global’s reporting and BI solutions current pricing and packaging, expire on December 31st, 2019. Insightsoftware, the company that owns Jet Global, is introducing an update to the pricing and packaging of the Jet Reports and Jet Analytics products. This is moving toward a more “a’ la carte model” to offer more flexibility with licensing and to better align to Dynamics 365.
From now until that time, you have the opportunity to get grandfathered into the existing licensing bundles that include unlimited Viewer users. This allows everyone in your organization to run, refresh, and drill down on reports without the need for a named license. Customers purchasing on or after January 1st, 2020 will require a named license.
By grandfathering yourself into unlimited reporting and analytics Viewer users before they are unavailable in the new year, you’ll gain the ability to:
- Automate and streamline reporting inside Excel without any limitations, ever, on who can refresh/use the data.
- Boost the results of turnkey, corporate analytics built for Microsoft Dynamics by giving everyone in your organization easy access to the data they need to see in order to make decisions.
- Allow everyone in your company to answer critical questions by updating, changing filters, drilling down, and interacting with data.
- Give users control of when and how they see updated data from Microsoft Dynamics, and with the parameters that matter to them.
- Take advantage of the least costly time to deploy Jet products across the entire enterprise.
By adding Jet Reports or Jet Analytics to your Microsoft Dynamics solution, you’ll be getting fast, flexible, and accurate data directly in Excel. Please contact us to schedule a demo, obtain a quote, or place an order with your existing Jet proposal today.
December 11, 2019
Microsoft allows organisations to store Dynamics 365 data in Europe
Starting on January 1, 2023, Microsoft gave European companies and governments the option to only store their data on data servers in Europe. Until recently, this often happened in other regions such [...]
2022 was a great business year for Microsoft. What does that mean for you?
2022 was another great business year for Microsoft. And as a direct consequence, that made last year also a good one for their customers and partners. Despite the economic and social turmoil [...]
How complex is your next ERP implementation or cloud upgrade?
It is generally known that the proper implementation of new ERP or CRM software is not an easy task. More and more often, organisations realize that implementing software is so much more [...]